Important Documents for Parents - Dogfennau Pwysig ar gyfer Rhieni
- Annual Report
- Anti-Bullying Policy (PCC Policy)
- Child Protection Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation Policy
- Tavernspite CP School Strategic Equality Plan (2016 -2020)
- Pupil Development Grant 2017/18
- Health Care Needs Policy - Based on Welsh Government Guidance Document 215/2017
Date of issue March 2017
Please ask at the school office if you would like further details or to request a copy of a particular policy.
"Pupils at Tavernspite School achieve excellent standards".
"The federation's leadership team have a powerful vision. They establish high expectations with a strong focus on teaching and learning and share skills and expertise highly successfully".
"The quality of care, support and guidance is excellent".
"Exemplary Provision and Standards" "Excellent" "Very high standard" "Exceptional Progress" "Highly Effective"